recipe: vegan choc mug cake with choc chip chunks
Here at Conscious Chocolate, it's no secret that we're major chocaholics. Getting our vegan chocolate cake fix without the need for eggs, milk, butter or refined sugar is a tricky one. However, we've developed a beautiful vegan recipe for a molten chocolate mug cake that can be made in the microwave, in 5 minutes from start to finish!
Vegan choc mug cake with choc chips (serves 2)
You will need....
1. Stir together the dry ingredients: the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Add the melted coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla and syrup and stir together until completely smooth and lump free.
3. Add roughly chopped chunks of the plain chocolate bar and stir one last time.
4. Put mixture into a microwave safe bowl or large mug and microwave for 2 - 4 minutes, until cooked but still slightly gooey.
5. Serve with dairy free ice cream.