No-Bake Pistachio & Chocolate Cups (makes 4)
With spring right around the corner, these bad boys will be just what you need when its dull and grey to remind you that sunny days are on the way!
These are made with our yummy Plain Jane bar, which is vegan, organic, kosher and raw. We make all our bars by hand in small batches in our artisan kitchen. This one was a great taste award winner and is the basis of the whole range.
As all our bars, the Plain Jane is gluten free, dairy free, soya free and free from refined sugars.
There are yummy raspberries in this recipe and a little known fact about raspberries, they are an aphrodisiac - Enjoy!
- 100g pistachios
- 100g dates
- 2 tbsp water ( add only if not sticky enough )
- Almond Butter Layer:
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp dry frozen raspberries
- Chocolate Layer:
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cacao Conscious Chocolate bars )
- Dehydrated apple slices
- Dehydrated raspberries
1. Stick the base ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth and sticky.
2. Grab a muffin tray, and grease the holes lightly with coconut oil. Add a strip of parchment paper in each hole before assembling the dessert. This way, you'll be able to take the cups out of the tray with ease.
3. Fill four muffin holes with a layer of pistachio dough. Stick in the freezer while preparing the almond butter cream.
4. Mix all the almond butter cream ingredients until well combined. Take out the tray from the freezer, and top off the pistachio dough with the almond butter cream. Stick tray back in the freezer.
5. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie, and pour evenly over each of the 4 cups. 6. Sprinkle with dehydrated fruit crumbs if using.
7. Leave the cups in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.